CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 16, 2009

It's Done!

I emailed my manager and supervisor. And bcc'd my labour relations officer, too. Just to be on the safe side. =P

I've called and talked to the course coordinator. The location they were planning on using is literally just down the road from S.'s house. It's unfortunately, not likely to be completed in time, so they're still looking. There are still about 10 spots left.

So it's out there, Universe. I want it!

H =)

p.s. Oh yeah, the dentist wasn't too bad. No lecture about flossing! In fact, I got, "Your gums are very healthy. Keep doing what you're doing." But I did promise my hygienist, Meredith, that I would bring a tally of how many smiley stickers I got from today till May 31 (next cleaning). AND I got a 1.84km walk in! Noodles tonight which will add another 8.27km (I'll update the ticker when I've actually done those 8K!)

0 comments: