CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 6, 2009

As promised...



Mac 'n Cheese!

Cookies are made.
Last load of laundry is drying.
Kitchen is tidied.
My nails are done.

Just a shower and a quick walk down the block and everything else will be done. Well, except the packing. But that won't take long.

And then a NAP. Fridays are good. =)

OK--When did the rules of the road change? Seriously?! I was pretty sure that as a pedestrian, if the little man said walk and I was in a marked cross walk, the cars had to wait for me. Obviously I was wrong.

We now return to regularly scheduled ranting.

1 comments:

Patsy said...

OMG... I LOVE macaroni cheese - it's just the BEST comfort food (apart from mashed potato with butter and cheese!) But... I have to avoid all that because not only are they 'trigger' foods for me, they're also Not Good because of my insulin reistence... *pouts*

Have fun!