CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I think I'm gonna make it!

It was touch and go there for awhile yesterday, but I'm pretty sure I'm on the road to recovery today. I haven't had pain like that since I was diagnosed with SLE when I was 18. And really, who puts child proof lids on cough syrup for adults with arthritis? I almost cried yesterday trying to get it open! Note to self: next time you're at Shopper's have them put a note on your file: NO CHILDPROOF CAPS.

Nerm's lack of opposable thumbs means she's not likely to get into the cough syrup anytime soon. =)

Yesterday's food was pretty erratic:
0830h: OJ
1400h: Italian wedding soup, OJ
1800h: OJ, super cherry nibs
0330h: slice of bread, H20

Add some good OTC cold/flu meds, Extra strength Motrin, prescription cough syrup with codeine and H-woman slept most of the day! I think the fever broke sometime between 0330h and 0830h this morning. I woke up feeling 250% better than yesterday. My hair doesn't hurt, nor does most of the rest of my body.

My goals for the day are few and simple:
1. Have a shower.
2. Wash the sheets. I <3 clean sheet day!
3. Empty the dishwasher.
4. Fill said dishwasher with dishes littering the sink and counter.

That is all. This post has been brought to you by the letters "O" and "J."

2 comments:

Patsy said...

Glad you're feeling a bit better. Now, do your chores for the day (if you can!) and put your feet up in front of the telly with a mug of low-cal hot chocolate in your hand and Nerm on your lap! (This is *offical* medical advice, you understand!)

Fatinah said...

always a good sign when your hair stops hurting! glad you're on the mend!