CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Back to the grind...

and holy moly batman it was hard to get up at 0430h this morning!

Brekkie (0500h):
1/2 cup bulgur
1/2 cup plain yogurt
1 TB maple syrup
1 TB peanut butter
1/2 a smashed 'nanner

chai with a splash of Noel Nog

Lunch (1030h) I didn't get a coffee break, so took it and lunch together!
aloo ghobi
bulgur
Pink Lady apple
mandarin orange

Snack (1430)
herbed gouda

Ran: 32:50, 4.67km This puts me atPeardonville Rd, South Fraser Way overpass, WB onramp, and police U-turn in Abbotsford.
Did some weights: squats, lunges, tricep extentions, bicep curls, shoulders

Made some dinner
channa masala (not nearly as good as the Taj's)
aloo ghobi (lunch was from the last batch)
tandoori shrimp--these weren't as good as I thought they'd be, but I started with precooked shrimps, I think that's why

And now I should go do a load of laundry. At least one before bed!

0 comments: