CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Yoga Brain

I just had the most AMAZING yoga practice! 88 minutes of gentle, restorative, yin yoga. I heart yoga!!

The snow (10 + cm?) made the sidewalks treacherous today, so I didn't run. An excuse, I know. But just think of how good tomorrow's run will be!

Got the most recent email from the Alliance Francaise tonight...I just might be able to do the class I dropped out of when I met S! It's twice a week (3 hours at a time) for just 6 weeks. I need to double check the schedule (a co-worker had asked me to change but I wasn't able to with my yoga class...but now I need the trade to make French!) Those darned doors, opening up new and exciting things all the time!!

I successfully wrote down everything that went into my mouth today. That's two days in a row, people! Whoo hoo!

Cooking dinner for S. tomorrow. Not sure what to make...a tagine in the tagine pot Carol gave me for Christmas, or one of the recipes I found while in Jasper, or something from Chef at Home?

=)

1 comments:

Jackie said...

I wish I could love yoga. My Doc's and Physical therapists tell me I should be doing it. I've tried a few classes but just couldn't get it. I had no idea what I was doing and didn't get the help from the instructors that I needed. Maybe I'll try again someday.