CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Weekly Re-Cap

So my goals for this week were to:
-Run 4 days. I ran 3, but got in a great 45 minute walk too. So almost, but not quite.

-Yoga 5 days. DONE! In fact, I'm planning on a long restorative practice after work tonight, so that'll bump me to 6.

-Journal 7 days. DONE! I even got a bravo! sticker at my meeting for journalling for two whole weeks!

-No pop. DONE! I almost caved a time or two, but it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be.

-Attend meeting. DONE! It was so great to see Faye again (it's been over a month, I think!). In typical WW fashion, there was only one receptionist and one person at the scale so I had to stand in line twice. Sheesh! Not very efficient and we missed half of the meeting.

-Try two new recipes. DONE! Reviews to follow.

This week's goals:
Same as before plus try to leave at least one bite at every meal.

Mileage recap:
Monday: 4.17km 44:28 249 cal
Wednesday: 5.45km 44:09 426 cal
Saturday: 4.05km 32:08 326 cal
Sunday: 10.03km 1:22:08 776 cal + fall on ass (very undignified!)
Total: 23.7km 1776 cal
This puts me through the town of Yale, BC and at Saddle Rock Tunnel.

3 comments:

Carol said...

There were some nasty icy patches where we ran today, but no one fell. Are you okay??
It was a gorgeous morning for a run - I know, I know...did you ever expect me to say something that this??
Good job...enjoy the Taj.

Fatinah said...

I went to the 9:15 meeting and there were 4 people attending the scales!

Natalie said...

Wow - you had a great week! Wish I could say the same :( I was not as good as you.