CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Grow Op & Tupperware

No run this afternoon--the need for sleep reigned supreme! I feel much better now!

Check this out:



Planted Boxing Day!! I'm most excited about that second baby basil sprout. Oh, if I can grow fabulous herbs indoors, my war with the squirrels may not be quite so vicious this year!

And now, I'm off to make myself bee-u-ti-ful for the Tupperware party I'm going to. I haven't been to a party in like, 15 years, so it should be interesting! There's a steamer thingy I'm intrigued by...

A demain!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I have to be honest... i'd be pretty excited about those herbs too!! So fun!!

Patsy said...

Once my garden is sorted out (it's been like a building site since Craig moved here 7 years ago!) I'm having a wonderful herb garden. I'd like to practice herbalism and when I grow herbs indoors, my cats demolish them!

Julie said...

I am so jealous...
I want one but can't afford it.

Tried to do it Chia style and it never worked out.

I can't wait to see them full grown

Natalie said...

We bought my dad one for Christmas.. Hope it works well!

Nik said...

OMG that is sooooo cute!!!
The perfect gift for you ;-)