CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

NSV's out the wazoo!

#1. I wore jeans yesterday that are size 11. I've been wearing 13's for over a year.

I knew based on how my scrubs fit that they should be getting close to fitting, but I hadn't tried 'em on sans Spanx in AGES. Yesterday I thought, "Hmpf. They should be close to getting over the thighs again."

And you know what? They were! WITHOUT Spanx help!
Whoo hoo!

#2. I took my measurements today.

I took them last on November 16. Since then, I have been running and practicing yoga. I usually add a few strength moves at the end of at least one run per week and I try and do pushups and some ab work each day, too. I know that I can sustain running and yoga for the rest of my life. I need both, not just for my physical health, but for my emotional well-being, too. I'm feelin' goooood....

*drum roll, please*

Right upper arm: -1/4"
Waist (measured at belly button): -1 3/8"
Hips: -1/2"
Right thigh: -1"
Bust: -1"
Total: -4 1/8"

#3. Tried two new recipes today!
Cream of mushroom soup (Chef at Home) and Braised Elk shanks. My house smells sooooooo good! Recipe reviews to follow.

#4. I have run over 200km since October! Yesterday and today's runs put me at the west side of the Fraser River bridge.

5 comments:

Amber said...

WAY TO GO, woman! You are ammaaazzzinnngggg!!!!! XO

(Also, don't know if you want it, but if you do, my password for today's post is: fiveyears)

Have a fabulous night, you seriously rock. Nothing feels better then fitting into a smaller size :)

Natalie said...

NSVs a plenty! Congrats!

Fatinah said...

OhMyGod - you're on fire!!!

Nik said...

Awesome!!! All that hard work pays off!! You're lookin great!!

Patsy said...

Congratulations! :o)