CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Is it Friday yet?

Oh my goodness, I'm zonked! Short shifting (worked evening shift on Tuesday, then days on Wednesday) was worth it for Steve!! An amazing concert (we had great seats, too) with fabulous company--my music loving friend, Alli.

Got my hair done this morning then stopped at Wok Box for lunch. I got shrimp pad thai lunch sized. It was mostly noodles (oh, there were 2 pieces of carrot, 1 onion, 1 broccoli and 2 red pepper, too). Lesson learned: ask for EXTRA veggies and half the noodles!

Did I ever tell you guys that I became a Tupperware lady? I figured I'd do it long enough to get my cupboards all organized and then just have a book party now and then. So far, so good! I just entered some orders and it's pretty easy so far.

Now it's quarter to twelve, the 'A' key on my keyboard keeps sticking and pissing me off, so I think it's time for bed. Oh, I'm also craving carbs and that's not a good sign!

Tomorrow's plan:
-run
-yoga
-talk to union guy
-finish Tupperware order
-bank
-knit
-work

I'm exhausted just typing that!

'night! I'll leave you with another photo from the weekend:

3 comments:

Shirls said...

seriously trying to figure out when I can get to ice magic, love checking out the ice carvings!

I love tupperware, I seriously have a bad addiction to the stuff, my hubby has cut my off and rightly so.. LOL

I haven't stopped in at wox box for some time... yum!

Natalie said...

I hate when you order a dish with veggies or meat and all you get are two little chunks. What a rip off! Definitely ask for more of the good stuff next time.

Have a good weekend!

Fatinah said...

haha - I read RUM instead of run on your list - I was thinking - now that is a list I can get behind!