CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Boo Mother Nature!

Due to bad road conditions (snow + wind + mountains = dangerous roads), skiing was postponed for today. We got to Cochrane and Jackie decided she didn't want to go further. So we made the loop, got caught up a bit (we work on the same floor, yet hardly see each other!) and made plans for next Saturday and the following Friday. Banff Trail, I WILL conquer you!

What to do, what to do? I think I'll pull out the knitting. My January 31st deadline is fast approaching and it's a good day to stay in by the fire, knit a bit and nap a bit! And I've got some yummy homemade mushroom soup for lunch and a stew for dinner. Perfect comfort food!

And get this:
WW scale says down 1.8 (mine -0.4).
Last week: WW down 1.4 (mine -2.2).
WTF? Oh well, both scales are down, which is all I care about!

Enjoy the weekend!

0 comments: