CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Saturday WI

Down 0.4! Get's me back into the decade I saw briefly before Christmas. This time, there's no going back!

Off to WW meeting, grab a quick chai at S'bucks, and then Jackie's picking me up and we're heading to Canmore to go cross country skiing! I haven't been for a few years, but I do remember how incredibly humbling it was. I'm pretty fit. I know this. But I also know that cross country skiing has a way of kicking your ass and showing you your lungs! But what fun! I think we're going to do the Banff trail.

After that, I definitely see a nap in my future!

Happy Saturday!

2 comments:

marie said...

Have fun!

Fatinah said...

it is funny that you update your weight and THEN go to the meeting!

way to go on the loss!