CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 10, 2010

HOPE!

I've made it!! The first leg of my Trans-Canadian journey is officially complete with today's FAN-FREAKING-TASTIC run! It was +5C and sunny. Perfect running weather.
14.61 km
2:01:02
1132 cal

I'm now 1.6 km on my way to Kamloops at Station Rd, Ross Rd south end of Schkam Indian Reserve 2!

It was a tight squeeze getting home, stretched, showered, fed and to work on time, but I made it. Barely! Took an hour of banked over time tonight since we were pretty much done and all I could think about was a soak in my lovely tub.

Food is journalled, I had a yummy snack when I got home (nachos, cheese and salsa).

How was my week:
Journal 7 days/7
Yoga 5 days/7
Run 3 days/7 (26.17km)

Goals for next week:
-No pop
-Run 4 days
-Yoga 5 days
-Journal daily
-Go to WW meeting
-Try 2 new recipes

So glad that I have tomorrow off!

3 comments:

Fatinah said...

wow - what a great run!!!

Natalie said...

You have very ambitious goals plus you seem to stick to them. Good for you!

Patsy said...

Congratulations! :o)