CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 11, 2010

Days go by...

Days off that is! And they go by quickly!

Slept in a little and had a lovely yoga practice. Brekkie was All Bran (can't beat 12g of fibre in half a cup!), Astro French vanilla yogurt and peaches/cherries/blueberries. Washed down with chai, of course!

Laundry: DONE.
Knitting: DONE.
Errands: DONE.
New recipe: DONE. Well, technically it was a new technique (soaking and cooking beans for chili) but I'm counting it.

Walking for noodles with G. & baby Bella earned me:
4.17 k
44:28
249 calories
and puts me at the Puckatholetchin Indian Reserve.

Time for bed. 4:30 is early, even for me! 'Night, all!

2 comments:

Patsy said...

I actually LIKE All-Bran... (I'm the only person I know who does!)

Natalie said...

I like it too Patsy. It just feels good to eat it!

Sounds like you had a very productive day, H!