CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 18, 2010

Product Reviews

Lundberg Black Japonica Rice: a blend of black and mahogany rice.

Served the Brazilian fish stew over this and some spinach and Oh. My. God. Rice with flavour? When cooked in water? Really? Who knew? Definitely worth a try.

Bioderma Sensibio H20
Best makeup remover. Ever. Thank you Beth at Shopper's Drug Mart. Cost me $22, but my face is clean every night before bed! The website doesn't have photos (that I could find)but like I said: Shopper's.

Blood Orange
Not an orange orange. They're blood red. I bought two. One was meh. The other was fan-freaking-tastic!

Go get some. Now!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

I almost made a recipe that called for blood oranges this Christmas but changed my mine. I'll have to try one soon!

Anonymous said...

I picked up the Bioderma Sensibio lotion + h20 over the holidays and so far so good. I have really dry skin and it really helps. And agreed, the h20 is the BEST makeup remover EVER.