CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Sunday Recap

Well, I've gotta hand it to my neighbour. He's got stamina! Yesterday morning, last night into the wee hours and again this morning. Definitely TMI about a guy I don't know though. Alas, when I returned tonight, I ran up to talk to my FABULOUS landlords who will take care of it for me. I love them!!

Dragged poor S to the picnic, even though he's still not 100%. I'm trying to convince him to go to a doctor. What is it about men and doctors?! Only got asked when I was getting married once (S was nowhere around, thank goodness!). Somehow managed to sprain my thumb, too. I think it was trying to set the volleyball. Note to self: you haven't played volleyball in a LONG time. It hurts. We also threw a football around which was fun.

OK, I'm off to catch up with my peeps in Weatherfield. Cheerio!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor girl, at least the landlords are going to take care of it. Sounds like an akward situation.

J avoids the doctor too. Men are so silly. ;)