CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

OUCH!

OK, not sure if I did something at the driving range on Sunday, or what, but my neck has been sore ever since. And it's getting worse, not better. OUCH!

Thankfully, I won't be busy at work today, so I can call and (fingers crossed) get in for a massage, and go home early to rest.

I'm actually going to walk to work today because I don't think I can turn my head quickly enough to ride my bike in traffic. Which means I need to shut down the computer, brush my teeth, set out the recycling and get going!

Have a super day!

H =)

2 comments:

Angela Power said...

H: I can't thank you enough for your comment last night. You are a darling ;-)

Boys oh boys I can relate to the feeling you've got in your neck. heat and ice are your friends! I hope it clears up in a day or two :-(

Fatinah said...

hope you can get in for a massage!