CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Many Ramblings

1. WI this morning = bad. Up. A lot. Arrrgh. And I can't blame this one on an evening WI (although it is still considerably less than Thursday evening's).

2. Had a fabulous day in the mountains yesterday. I'll post pictures as soon as S. and/or C. send them to me. My camera is huge and doesn't travel well. Theirs are much smaller!

3. Neck still hurts but range of motion better. Advil is still my friend.

4. I get custody of Angus (I'm dog sitting this week) on Sunday. I can't wait! We're going to have so much fun!

5. This time next week, I'll be hanging out at Folk Fest. It's the best weekend of the summer!

6. I'm off to Edmonton this afternoon. I'm meeting up with an old work friend for dinner and then tomorrow I'm running a 10K: the Moose is Loose! Should be interesting considering I haven't ran more than 4.3K in a very long time!

7. Found the coconut liberte yogurt. Oh my FREAKING God is it good! This morning I had a 'nana, yogurt and 1/2TBSP of Chia seeds. Yummy.

8. Gotta run. Meeting the girls at the stairs before coffee. I should put contacts in and clothes on!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the pics, maybe you can post some of the doggie too! :)

Good luck in your 10K!!