CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Body woes

So my neck and shoulder are messed up again. I have limited range of motion both (last time it was just my neck). Good thing my neighbour across the street from Angus is a RMT. Best part, she makes house calls!!

She's coming down this morning and then Angus and his mom are bringing Phoenix (neighbour dog) and we're all having a date in the dog park by the river. What fun! And I get to see my darling boy again. =P

Went to the pub last night with S and family. His bro is visiting with his fiancee from Japan. Had a bison burger with 10 fries and S & I split the Leprechaun pie. All washed down with Strongbow:

1 comments:

Jaime said...

Ugh, hope your neck & shoulder feel better soon! Why do our bodies hate us?

I <3 Strongbow!!