CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 2, 2010

TGIF!

Three day weekend pour moi!

I had a pretty lazy morning and lingered over a lovely mug of chai and a tasty breakfast of quinoa, Almond Breeze original, Nutella and fresh cherries all warmed up in the microwave. YUM.

I needed to run some errands and while I could've done them all downtown, I chose to lace up the runners, strap on the heart rate monitor and go the non-efficient route. Walked to the bank, stopped at the post office to pick up my contacts and then hit the other bank on the way back. After what seemed like FOREVER at bank #2 (two tellers, really? Good thing I shut off the timer so I don't know exactly how long I had to wait. I'm guessing 30-45 minutes) I arrived home again.

36:09
3.9 km
241 cal

Had some lunch, did a load of laundry and loaded the dishwasher then headed out on my bike. I had to race the clouds all the way home from the reservoir!

1:15:29
20.36 km
696 cal

I'm enjoying some lovely grapes and then intend to soak in the tub for a bit. Yesterday was baby due date, so I MUST get some knitting done this weekend! But I also started a new book (The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo) for our work book club....I may have to alternate!

Happy Friday!

Still looking for sunscreen suggestions. Any ideas? I just want my shoulders and back to stop breaking out!!

1 comments:

Patsy said...

MMmm... Fresh cherries - lovely! :o)