CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 31, 2010

*Sigh*




I heart yoga brain. I heart meditation brain too. =)

Lynn's 7-day Yoga Challenge wraps up today. It's been a wonderful way to keep myself accountable (the stickers on the calendar, a la Shirls, also help). And I like that no two practices were the same.

Did you check out my guest post?


Tonight I chose a guided meditation followed by some gentle twisting, forward bends and garland pose (squat, aka malasana). It was just what I needed after a long day at work!

Now, to run a bath in my claw foot tub and read a bit before bed. Tomorrow's marathon training has me doing a long, slow distance of 8K.

Namaste.
The divine in me sees and acknowledges the divine in you.



1 comments:

Cowgirl Warrior said...

Great job on the guest post. I especially want to highly encourage anyone thinking of trying yoga or someone who thinks they're not making progress to read it.