CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Insert Witty Wednesday Title Here

1. Appointments with the physiotherapist are starting to become less painful. Progress!

2. Philadelphia Ranch Dip + Epicure Cheese Chives & Bacon = REALLY good. Especially with Veggie Chips. I've heard. That's definitely not the voice of experience talking.

3. Must run tomorrow. When? Not sure. Morning? Well, that would have to be 0430. Lunch? Only get 30 minutes and no shower facilities. I wouldn't subject my co-workers to that. And besides, when would I eat lunch? Maybe I could run before yoga? After yoga? Maybe yoga should be my activity tomorrow and running will occupy Friday's time slot. Yes, that's what I'll do!

4. Must knit! That baby blanket won't knit itself, and the baby has made it's appearance, so no more procrastinating there.

5. I'm babysitting the guinea pigs upstairs for the next week. They're adorable! Squeak & Rusty. I had a lovely glass of wine with one of their humans last night, too. I like that I like my neighbours/landlords & they like good red wine.

That is all. =)

0 comments: