CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Le Sigh

Folk Fest is over for another year. *sigh*

My friend, M., was in town writing an exam on Friday and decided not to head home. We had a coffee Saturday morning and when she dropped me off at the park, I said, "We should get you a ticket." Easier said than done when it's sold out, but I'm not just another pretty face, people! Yay!! Folked the rest of the weekend and now am literally exhausted. There was lots of sun and I ran into oodles of people I know, which is great fun. And really, who doesn't love sharing some good tunes and good food with good friends?

My yoga today happened in the park. Every year there's yoga first thing Saturday and Sunday mornings. Also happens that my friend, Amy, teaches it! And C. & H. helped out this year. I've never made it down to the park early enough...until today!! We had a lovely practice in the sun that was mostly hip openers and twists to counteract all the sitting we'd been doing all weekend.

And now I must fall, exhausted, into bed for some much needed R & R!

1 comments:

ElleBee said...

I'm glad to hear that you had a great weekend :)

Yoga in the park sounds AWESOME!! Maybe I should take my mat outside for one of my practices, or at least on the deck.

PS. Since you're the yoga expert, was wondering if you'd be interested in doing a guest post on the blog this week? You can talk about whatever you want - benefits of yoga, how you got into it etc. I think people would find it interesting. :)

nextchapterblog@gmail.com