CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Nighty-night

I had a sore, scratchy throat that got worse as the day progressed. My coffee date with a friend got postponed till next week, so I headed to Sunterra to pick up some fresh (and LOCAL) fruit and OJ. Cinnamon buns (ooey, gooey, sticky cinnamon buns) may have also made it into my backpack.

They are for breakfast on Saturday morning, apres weigh in.

While on the bus to the store, I texted Carol:

Sore, scratchy throat. Noodles?

So off we went to our favourite noodle house for beef sate pho with extra veggies and lots of green tea. Mmmmmmmmm......

Had a good visit on the phone with my mom and also confirmed with my doctor friend that, yes, it IS possible to get strep throat (it's at work) even though I've had a tonsillectomy. Doctor's orders: wash your hands!!

And now I'm going to go to bed and catch some zzzzz's.

A lovely quote from my yoga teacher:

The descending current manifests as the individual. The liberating current connects the individual to the universal. The place in the middle is our heart.

1 comments:

Fatinah said...

so.... where do you go for noodles?