CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

April 1998-Sept. 7, 2008



It took me putting a sticker on my calendar tonight (for yoga practice) to realize that my beloved Kitty, also known as Doodlebug and Ma peitite chou chou, has been gone for two years. I realize now how much she taught me: unconditional love, patience, living in the moment and the pure joy of basking in a sunbeam.

Even though I lost a huge part of me two years ago, I appreciate the gifts I was given in return: my wonderful friend, Christie, who took care of Kitty while she was sick, held my hand and cried along side me as we said goodbye to her and my little Nerm.

**There will come a time when you believe that everything is finished. That will be the beginning.** Louis L'Amour

I miss you, Doodlebug.

2 comments:

Cowgirl Warrior said...

Kitty was fabulous, this is coming from a non cat person. She had an amazing personality and you could tell she was well loved.

Shirls said...

that makes me tear up big time, the loss of our precious Tigger in March is just too fresh, I totally understand what you mean and how much our furry ones become real family, I'm really sorry you had to say goodbye to your special one, two years ago or yesterday its wonderful that you take the time to remember