CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Lazy Sunday

After yesterday's big kahuna bike ride (19 km each way) from Harvie Heights to Banff, then shopping (I stocked up on this and this at the Banff Tea Co. & bought yummy caramels at my favourite candy shop), walking most of the way to the Hot Springs, soaking for a bit, walking back to the bikes and riding into a head wind all the way back to Harvie Heights (big storm was moving in!), Michelle and I didn't feel the running mojo this morning. It rained all night and is still raining...Did I mention how sore my ass is this morning?!

We did, however, wander down to Lulu to do a little shopping! We found some things while we were in Banff, but didn't have room in the pannier to hold it all, so we were women on a mission (in Mission, hee hee) this morning! And the best part: I scored a yoga class to teach! Lulu has free classes on Monday nights, and I am scheduled to teach the Oct. 4 class at the 4th Street location. Whoo hoo!









I also bought the Revitalize Tech Short sleeve, and a Run Swiftly in grey but Blogger won't let me upload the photos. Thank goodness for a discount, is all I can say!!

The rest of my day is pretty low key: laundry, finish An Echo in the Bone (OMIGOD, I love, love, love Jamie Fraser!), and dinner with my cousin and her hubby.

2 comments:

Amber said...

Oooh that's so cool you're going to be teaching a yoga class at Lulu!! I REALLY wish they would open one in Kamloops!

Heather said...

Thanks for the tip on the yoga sessions at Lulu! I had no clue and will now be attending the one on Sundays that is in walking distance from my place. Enjoy your teaching!