CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

All About Nerm













Today is Nerm's birthday! Well, not technically her birthday, but it's her second birthday with me!

She's taught me patience, made me laugh out loud, cry, and giggle (often all in the same day). She's shown me that it is possible to mend a broken heart and love again.

She knows that kitty spit is the secret to perfectly white paws & that there is a mouse graveyard under the couch ('specially the green ones!).

She's shown me that the secret to a perfect adho mukha svanasana (downward facing dog) is active paws and melting your heart so that your spine lengthens.

She's taught me to slow down and appreciate the joy in basking in the warmth of a fire and watching the flames flicker.

But best of all is a head-butt and a snuggle.

I ♥ you, Nermal Ruth.
Your Human

4 comments:

Amber said...

Furbabies are the best! Websters "birthday" is next month!

Happy Birthday Nerm!

Shirls said...

our furry ones touch us in ways no one else can, I love this ode to Nerm, she is a lucky kitty to have found you

Sonya @ Eyes on the Hourglass said...

I just love cats. I have two of them myself.

Happy birthday to Nerm!!!! :-)

Sonya @ Eyes on the Hourglass said...

ps. I just gave you an award. Pick it up at my blog!