CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Too tired to think of a title....

But thought I should pop in just to tell you what's up. Basically nothing. I was in bed by 8:30 last night and could easily crawl back into bed. Nerm, the little rascal, has already had breakfast and gone back to bed. One of us has to go to work to pay the rent and she's apparently nominated me today!

My lunch is packed (chana masala with couscous, cheese and an apple, yogurt with raspberries, All bran and peaches, herbal tea, carrots and hummus. Now if I can only ignore the vending machine that knows my name!

It's supposed to be +7C today, but they said that yesterday, too. There was no running. =(

However, tomorrow is WI day and when the scale continues the downward trend, a new Garmin will be mine! Then I'll have to take it out for a test run and training can resume in earnest. Yeah, that's my story, and I'm sticking to it!

Hope you all had a great St. Paddy's day. I was going to have green eggs and ham (Sam I am) for dinner, but instead made a veggie pizza with loads of spinach. Mmmm! Sorry, no photos--it didn't last long enough!

Happy Day!

1 comments:

Amber said...

Hmmm veggie pizza. My FAV. You've just inspired me to make one tonight.

Let me know how the Garmin works out, I'm tempted to get one for myself!