CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 9, 2009

Best. Concert. EVER!

The Eagles are AMAZING. I'm listening to their latest album, The Long Road Out of Eden, right now. Of course, I came home and downloaded it immediately!! I heart iTunes. =)

By far, the best concert I've ever been too. The ol' boys have AMAZING harmony and are all incredibly talented musicians. Having no musical ability, I am in awe of Don Henley's ability to sing, play percussion, piano AND guitar.

I have discovered that I'm getting too old to go without sleep. I slept till after 10 this morning (and I'm one of those annoying morning people!).

Food was pretty crazy all weekend, but I'm back on track today. Since breakfast was so late, I think I'll make chana masala (chickpea, tomato and onion curry) for dinner.
My cousin gave me tix to the Brier tonight so Lesley and I are going. Should be fun--hurry hard!!

H =)

0 comments: