CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

She's Home!

Nerm's back and in good health. Which isn't good, because that means we have a behavioral issue to deal with, not a health one. Darn, I was really wishing this was something a good dose or two of antibiotics could fix. I got some fancy schmancy pheromone stuff and fingers crossed that it'll do the trick.

Another dinner of KD, but with oodles of water. A run did not happen today. Now that Nerm's home, I'm hoping I'll sleep better tonight so I can get up and run before work tomorrow.

I've got French homework, a ton of dishes and a cat that needs a snuggle. Happy Tuesday!

H =)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pam Johnson Bennett is the expert on cat behavior, and has numerous books on the subject. Check out her tips under Litter Box Issues.
http://catbehaviorassociates.com/pams-quick-tips.html