CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Happy birthday to me!

It's my birthday! Whoo hoo!

I got to sleep in, had a very leisurely morning and am now contemplating what to do with the rest of the day. I've got a dinner date with my fave peeps, S & L, at a restaurant I've been dying to try: Cilantro.

The house is lookin' good; Mom and I have emptied out a few more boxes so that I can actually see the extra 200 sq. ft. I've now got!

Nerm is fast asleep on my meditation cusion--she's so cute. If she didn't have super-sonic hearing powers, I'd take a picture of said cuteness, but she always hears the camera and wakes up!

Au revoir, mes amis!
H =)

3 comments:

Amber said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Hope you have a fab day and night :-)

Julie said...

Happy B-day!!!!!!

Shoshanah said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you have a great dinner to celebrate!