CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 13, 2011

Still Blind

In fact, worse. Not much, but enough that I need to get new lenses in my glasses. Well, at least one new lens. My right eye seems to be holding it's own. Pretty sad, though, that my $200 every two years of optical coverage will cover my exam and contact lens fitting ($155) but not much else. One lens is going to be $184. Contacts are $150 (for 3 months). Seriously? Who comes up with insurance coverage like this? I cannot see without prescription lenses! It's been this way since Grade 4, people. Why can't I transfer the orthodontic coverage for my children (that I'm never going to have) that I can't use for myself (even though it's *ME* that pays the premiums) for eyecare? That's reasonable. That makes sense. Oh right, logic no longer applies.

Rant over.

If only I wasn't so afraid of lasers zapping my corneas...

0 comments: