CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 17, 2011

Running the Trans Canada

It's been awhile since I've figured out how far I've ran along this route. I'm happy to say that I'm almost out of BC! And kind of fitting today, since Terry Fox's mom, Betty died this morning.

I don't know how Terry did the Marathon of Hope. Really, it's taken me a year and a half and I'm barely out of the first province. He made it from Newfoundland to Thunder Bay, ON! That indomitable strength and courage inspires me.

And I obviously need to (a) run more and (b) run faster!

So, where the heck am I, you ask? Well, I'm between Revelstoke (where my bro and nephew are sledding (yes, sledding in June!) this weekend) and Lake Louise. I'm not quite out of Yoho National Park, but I anticipate I'll be in Lake Louise by July 1st.

0 comments: