CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 3, 2011

Jai Hanuman!

This weekend is all about the monkey god, Hanuman. He's seriously playful. So was our hip opening, forward bending practice tonight! Serious--we got our hips really open so that we could forward bend more deeply. Playful--there was laughter, jokes, and joyful delight as we opened to grace in our practice.

We used our mats to open our calves which was fun. Virasana...not so much, but better than it's been before! And Janu sirsasana, well, it was better than it's ever been.

Now must go soak in the tub so that I'm ready for tomorrow's backbends and hand balances!

Namaste. _/|\_

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

My hips are wonky in general, but after we do hip opening asanas I always feel even.

Virsana looks hard! I don't think I have ever tried that...

Have fun with the backbends and hand balances!

How long have you been doing yoga?