CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 3, 2010

Hot & Sweaty

And lovin' it! Just got in from a great li'l run around my park.
Mr. Garmin, what say you?
31:30
4.11k
327 cal

My IT band/knee feel pretty good, all things considered. I think the physio is helping, but my foam roller is my new best friend. I have a sneaking suspicion that some needles may find their way into my dear IT band on Friday morning, though. She wanted me to loosen it up with the roller before she tried.

And forgetting my inhaler wasn't the smartest thing I've done this week. Live and learn.

The rest of the day:
-plan at least 2 of my 4 yoga classes
-make this yummy looking soup
-practice 1 class with L before yoga tonight
-yoga (5:30-9:30)
-nap
-knit
-call a friend I've lost touch with--Left a message
-call my friend, K, and see if there's a baby yet!--No answer...could mean baby!
-register for ATB 2011--DONE
-see if Honolulu registration is open yet--Sent 'em an email--JUNE

Have a good one!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Sounds like a good day to me!

Linda said...

Yay for ATB 2011. Can't wait for dinner at the Mandarin...lol