CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Fly-by posting

No time for much more. I'm still trying to figure out tomorrow's yoga class (the LAST one I'll teach before I'm official!!). I'll keep you posted.

I've been making *relatively* healthy choices of late. Today was Veggie Tuesday!! No meat at all. Here's what it looked like:

0530h: two small homemade pancakes with almond butter & grape jelly (also homemade), chai with 1% moo

0830h: grande, non-fat, no foam, no water Tazo chai; quinoa cooked in almond milk & dried fruit (raisins, apricots, dates and prunes)

1230h: My version of Safeway's veggin' out sammie (look under the deli tab, then sandwiches); puffed wheat squares; cottage cheese with raspberries, blackberries, strawberries and fresh pineapple

1530h: grapes

1700h: spicy almond veggie stir fry (from Vive le Vegan, by Dreena Burton)

2100h: another pancake with peanut butter this time & grape jelly; chai (apres yoga snack)

Gotta sleep! The alarm goes off at 0430h tomorrow so I can be at work by 6!
Namaste.

2 comments:

Kinder said...

Congrats on being almost official! Good luck to you!

Natalie said...

I love almond butter :D