CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 24, 2010

Holiday Monday

Thank you, Queen Victoria, for granting me a day off! You have no idea how much I needed it!

After work, I snagged C. and we went to Original Joe's for food and beer. Came home and literally crashed. As in slept till 0948h. I couldn't figure out why Nerm kept biting my arm and I could hear Anna Maria Tremonti. Then I saw the clock. Holy shit! I don't sleep in. EVER.

I finally finished my yoga paper, complete with yoga-history-family-tree-colored with pencil crayons. Two class evaluations, two classes and I'm DONE. Holy moly, Batman!

S. finally showed up and I showed him that it was not "too cold to sweat". I took him on a sort of hilly route. I believe my words as we left my apartment were along the lines of, "Try and keep up." He did pretty good, 'cept on the hills. ;-)

I made smoothies (little does he know he had tofu) with coconut tofu dessert, fresh pineapple and strawberries. Whirl in a magic bullet and consume on patio. Holy Yum.

We got some movies and I packed dinner up and we headed to his house. I don't have a tv, remember. We saw The Men Who Stare at Goats (loved it) and Did you hear about the Morgans? I love Hugh Grant! It was cute, but I'm glad I waited till it hit dvd to see it. We BBQ'd a pork tenderloin that had been marinating in Greek seasonings, EVOO and lemon juice. And probably garlic. I don't remember (I marinated it before I threw it in the freezer). Quinoa Greek Salad on green leaf lettuce to finish it off. And then we walked to Lazy Loaf & kettle for dessert (cupcake pour moi and fruit flan for him). Oh, I also picked up some cranberry rock creek cider. Not bad, not bad.

We also played Jeopardy and The Price is Right on playstation. He won Jeopardy, I won The Price is Right.

So glad I can sleep in again tomorrow. I work at two, so I'm taking it easy! Hope your long weekend was good to you!

1 comments:

Natalie said...

I love that you thanked Queen Victoria for your day off!