CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Happy Sunday!

Speedy vibes are going out to Mouse and my friend M. today! Mouse is running the Bluenose Half and M. is running the Woody's Half--the one I was also supposed to be running. Damn IT Band! With them in mind, I headed out for a walk/run. I was just going to walk, but there were a few times I just had to run!! All in all, it was great! It's kind of cool, which is perfect. The sky is blue and the sun is trying to shine.

6.17K
54:47
393 cal

I added a few hills today, just 'cause. Came home and found headstand for a bit. Got it on the third try today! It's true, practice does make perfect.

Here's hoping work today is better than yesterday. Next week it's evenings all week ('cept Wednesday, but I've got a flying trip home for a doctor's appointment and then yoga). Friday night D. and her family arrive!

S. and I went to see Date Night last night. OMIGOD, I almost peed my pants, I was laughing so hard! It was a good way to end a crappy day, that's for sure.

Happy Sunday!

3 comments:

Kinder said...

Sounds like a great run! Thanks for the movie recommendation!

marie said...

Awww - Thanks :)

The race could have been a lot better, but it was great to have so many people there who were so supportive. A half I'll never forget! :)

Michelle said...

Thanks Heather! The race was so awesome I'm thinking of doing another half in Edmonton in August!