CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Poor, Poor, Mr. Garmin

I didn't get around to registering him when I bought him. "I'll do it later" I said to myself. Well, two years later, this morning "later" arrived. I went to register him to download all of my data instead of manually transferring it into a spreadsheet I built myself. I know, I know, I made things way more difficult than they needed to be.

So I figured out that the plug in actually hides the USB and hooked it up to the laptop. And then went to find the Serial Number. "On the back of the unit" the website helpfully says. Except if it was there, it has worn off. Nary a number or a letter (let alone 8 or 9) to be found.

*sigh*

I either delete all the data I've yet to transfer or take it somewhere to see if someone else's eyes see what mine don't.

That'll teach me for procrastinating!

0 comments: