CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 6, 2010

Points Plus--Day One

I like the idea: eat whole, unprocessed foods. Fruits and veg are pointless. Measure. Move more.

I dislike:
-that I had to buy an effing calculator (the slider is no more) so you have to track online or use their calculator. Pen and paper seems to be going buh-bye...

-that the meeting I attended seem woefully under-prepared and was staffed with rude people (oh wait, that always happens at that location). AND I wasn't the only one who noticed, which means I wasn't just being a grumpy pants!

All in all, I like it. I signed up for the e-tools trial and I'll probably stick with online since meetings in this city don't work for me (times and locations are never right with my wacky schedule).

And my yoga class tonight was wonderful! I heart teaching!

1 comments:

ElleBee said...

I've been using the new program online too, I've been lugging my laptop with me to the kitchen while I prepare/plan our meals for the day. Kind of a pain but worth it once we get used to it.