CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

6:19:33

If I wouldn't have had to stop to pee, I'd have made my 6:15 goal! But I finished upright, smiling and uninjured. And pain-free, too! A better recap will follow, I promise!

More to come later. I spent the day scuba diving (BIG deal for this land-lubber who's terrified to put her face in the water). I didn't go deep, but I was submerged and breathing out of the tank! Saw some awesome marine life: sea turtles, barracuda, cute purple fishies and a humpbacked whale. PRICELESS.

Going to hit my mat for a down dog or two and then we're going out for dinner. The seafood here is fan-tab-u-lous! I've been walking lots (it's 1.5 miles to Michelle's hotel and that's where we've been leaving from every morning (sans marathon morning--I took a bus from the zoo) and worked out most of the li'l kinks and mitigating some of the damage of the fruity drinks and good food!

Tomorrow is kayaking! Whoo hoo!

Aloha!

3 comments:

ElleBee said...

Congrats on finishing another Marathon, you're awesome! :)

Amber said...

Can't wait for the recap!!!!

Julie said...

Congrats!!!

I hope you took some pics :)