CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

OBMAO

Did 10.5 km around Nose Hill after work. It was fast, hard, and hilly! And we just beat the rain, again.

You can't outrun (out bike) your fork.

It's true. So I signed up for the 21 day fix. My cousin's wife is a coach. I know I could use the measuring cups that full my kitchen drawer, and I do, but I obviously need some more guidance.

I'm still going to bike (hells yeah) and I promised Robin I would at least *try* the workouts. But I know the key is with my diet.

That said, I'm also considering a Fitbit Surge....I want the daily activity monitor AND the heart rate monitor for a more accurate calorie burn calculation.

Healthy lunch is packed. Biking gear is packed. A good night's sleep and I'm good to go another day!

1 comments:

Enz said...

I love my FitBit!