CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Long time, no post...

So here's a brief recap of what's been occupying my time:

  • experimenting with gluten free baking  for my yoga teacher 
  • completing Anusara Immersion II (oh wow oh wow oh wow)
  • visiting my doctor & physiotherapist to help the tennis/golfer's elbow
  • having lunch & dinner with old and new friends
  • dating adventures
  • driving to the airport in snow storms
  • rejoining WW and losing 4.2 pounds the first week (5 if you go by my scale, which I'm more apt to believe anyway)
  • teaching some pretty amazing yoga classes
  • catching up on Coronation Street while curled on the couch, in front of the fire, snuggled up with Nerm
  • keeping a close eye on snowfall in the mountains. I have a season's pass that's primed and ready to go!
And that's it from here. =)

2 comments:

Amz said...

YAY for season's passes! I won't be on the hill until December at the earliest (if we're lucky!) I'm jealous of how early you'll get to ski!

MizFit said...

YAY YOURE BACK :)