CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Happy Turkey Weekend!

The turkey is a-cookin' as is the stuffing in the crockpot. Mmmm.... I am a terrible granddaughter: I am not travelling 2.5 hours to my grandparents' for the turkey dinner with the fam. My immediate family is all in Disneyland and quite honestly, I don't have a whole lot in common with the others with the exception of DNA. I'm not sure if my fave cousin (with whom I share no DNA, but is still my fave) is going--they were in Edmonton earlier in the weekend and were awaiting a guilt trip from my aunt. Besides, I am (a) a better cook, (b) run on Sundays, (c) can control what goes in said food.

What else is new? Well, I joined Curves last week in an effort to tone up a bit and hopefully improve the running. I love the fact that it is on my way home from work so I can work out before stepping foot in the door. Yay!

Nerm and I are just hanging out, studying some histology. I ordered some CE courses when I was trying to get a job at the ME's office and now that I didn't get the job, my motivation for studying has disappeared. However, two exams, multiple choice questions, and a pass mark of 60% means that even without much studying I should be able to rock 'em. Going to S.B.'s tomorrow for that.

Better get moving, somehow it's 1400h already!
H =)

1 comments:

Cowgirl Warrior said...

You didn't tell me about Curves, I'm looking forward to what you think. One of co-workers was doing it and she really liked how the card doohickey worked.

Your tests are in the mailbox.

Later
SB